What I been listening lately

 I don’t know how to sum up my favorite type or music in general, because is always changing. So, in this blog I’m going to talk about what I been listening lately.

I really like to discover an artist and listen to all or the majority of their discography, sometimes are artist that I been knowing for a while and don’t make myself a time for listening all their songs, and other times they are totally new to me. 

In the last months I been listening to some artists that I really like, and this are: Rina Sawamaya, I read in so many places that she and her album were so good, but I didn’t listen it until November, and to my liking, it was true, its really good. Tyler, the Creator and Kali Uchis, I name then together because they have a song called See you again and is one of my favorites, but apart for that song I hadn't heard much from them individually, so that’s what I been doing lately, I love their different styles and Kali is Colombian and sing in Spanish to, so is even better. And last but not least I been listening to BLACKPINK a lot, they are a kpop group and I been knowing then since a long time, but they release a album recently and her songs are very catchy and energetic so they put me in a good mood.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Place i'd like to travel to

Sunday, 10/25/2020.