Food that I love the most

I love food in general, I don’t consider myself a very picky person when it respects to different types of food and I love trying new things, but if I have to select what I love the most, it would be to the side of the sweets. There’s salty food that I love too, like lasagna and sea food, but sweet things are just superior to my taste. I love almost all types of desserts and sweet things in general, like cakes, ice cream, fruits, pies, etc. And I say almost because even if I like it, I’m not a big fan of package candy.

My top three of different thigs that I love the most would be, in non-particular order: carrot cake from a bakery called Dulceines here in Los vilos, I love everything they do, but that cake is my ultimate favorite. Lemon pie from my mom, she’s been doing the same recipe since forever and I never tasted a better one in other place. Yogurt, honey and nuts ice cream, this one I tasted it in the city of Florencia, Italy, and is the best ice cream that I have tasted in my life. 

It’s difficult to choose between so many options, but I think that this is very correct and resumes my taste well.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Place i'd like to travel to

Sunday, 10/25/2020.

What I been listening lately