Place i'd like to travel to

There’s a lot of places that I wish I could go, but I think right now I really want to go to Greece, my first place will always be Italy, but I been lucky because my mom and aunt are big fans of traveling (my aunt is a cabin attendant in LATAM) so I went to Italy in 2017 and it was even better that I expected. Based in that experience and the similarities of the countries, I choose Greece. There’s a lot of reasons for my election, I always loved the history and architecture of the antique Greece and is an almost magical experience go to places where before was a whole civilization and trying to imagine how it was. Another not that important reason is the movie Mamma Mia, is a movie sited in Greece that I think watched more than 6 times, and a big reason of my initial interest for the country, I know that you can’t compare movies whit real places but I have plenty others reasons for liking the country so I don’t think is a problem.





Comentarios

  1. Both cities are beautiful and with very interesting architecture. How good that you are lucky to have known Italy!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Greece has always drawn my attention for the culture and architecture so exceptional that it has

    ResponderBorrar
  3. How beautiful this place must be, how much history its architecture. Also, It's good that you were able to meet your favorite destination!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Sunday, 10/25/2020.

What I been listening lately